The Crock-Pot slow cooker is easy to use and lets you cook fuss-free, tasty meals with healthy ingredients. Whether it’s a sumptuous main or a delicious dessert, all you need is a great recipe and once the ingredients are in, the slow cooker will do the hard work for you.
Crock-Pot, the original slow cooker, is on the hunt for the nation’s most passionate cook with the launch of Crocktober - a competition inviting members of the public to create a mouth-watering slow cooker recipe for their chance to win up to £3,500 worth of prizes.
Any recipe that can be cooked in a slow cooker can be submitted. A panel of judges will be looking for creativity, speed of preparation, value for money and, of course, how flavoursome the dish is. For full details and to enter, visit www.facebook.com/CrockPotUk
To get one lucky femalefirst.co.uk reader started, Crock-Pot is giving away one of its Next Generation slow cookers.
This sleek and contemporary model can cook delicious dinners for up to six people so is perfect for dinner parties or family suppers. It also has a digital timer that counts down the minutes as your food cooks and when the time is up, automatically reduces the heat so you’re ready to serve.
To enter the competition to win the Crock-Pot Next Generation slow cooker, you’ll need to enter your details below.
Terms and Conditions
1. Only one entry is permitted per person.
2. The competition is open to UK residents only and entrants must be aged 18 or over.
3. The prize winner will be selected at random by femalefirst.co.uk
4. The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. No cash alternative will be available and the prize is non transferable.
5. Crock-Pot does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries and proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
6. Crock-Pot’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them.
8. We will not pass on your personal details to any other organisation without your permission, except for the purpose of awarding your prize if necessary.
9. This competition is not open to employees of Crock-Pot or femalefirst.co.uk or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the competition, or their direct family members.
Closing Date : 20th October 2011
Sorry, this competition is now closed
Please visit our competitions page for more great giveaways!