We’re offering three lucky readers two tickets to this year’s Taste of London, the world’s greatest restaurant festival held in Regent’s Park from 21st - 24th June.
Back for its ninth year, Taste of London will celebrate the best of world class cuisine with a host of international features and the most impressive line-up of Michelin starred restaurants and world renowned chefs in the show’s history.
This year, the capital’s largest open air food and drink festival is welcoming a raft of International culinary talent including Wolfgang Puck, Nuno Mendes, Bruno Loubet and David Chang to name just a few.
With its hottest line-up ever and boasting 11 Michelin stars between them, this year’s festival will also bring together 40 of London’s top restaurants to serve up a diverse range of dishes and delicacies.
Newcomers Pollen Street Social, Bar Boulud, Whitechapel Gallery, Massimo’s Restaurant & Oyster Bar, Barbecoa, Iberica Canary Wharf, Cinnamon Soho and The Corner Room will be joining the ranks of returning favourites like Le Gavroche, Rhodes 24, Maze and Benares.
Visitors will also be invited to try and buy from hundreds of speciality food and drink producers, enjoy fine wine tasting and watch some of the world's greatest chefs, such as Gary Rhodes and Theo Randall, demonstrate their culinary skills live on stage.
Tickets are now on sale for the world’s greatest restaurant festival, Taste of London, which will return to Regent’s Park between 21-24th June and celebrate the best of world class cuisine. For further information or to book tickets please go to www.tastefestivals.com/london
To enter and be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize, simply answer the following question:
Where will this year’s Taste of London be taking place?
- Regent’s Park
- Hyde Park
- South Bank
Terms and Conditions: 1. Taste of London is offering 3 pairs of tickets valid for the Thursday 21st June Afternoon session 12pm - 4pm of the event which will entitle the bearer to festival entry only
2. The prize is for the named winner and one guest
3. The management reserves the rights of admission
4. The prize is not negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable - no cash alternative is offered
5. The prize does not include travel and winners will be responsible for arranging this if necessary as well as any other costs associated with the Prize
6. The competition closes on 04.06.12
7. All entrants are responsible for providing correct contact details
8. Only one entry per household will be accepted
9. Winners will be contacted and informed of all relevant details via the contact details they provide. It is up to the entrants to regularly check these methods of communication
10. No entrants can be employed by or be connected to Taste of London or any of their affiliate agencies or sponsors in any way
11. All entrants must be over 18 years old at the date of entry. Winners and guest must also be over 18 years old and will need to provide photographic proof of age
12. By entering this competition you agree to your details being passed onto Taste of London
13. This information may be used to contact the entrant in the future by Taste of London
14. Your information will not be passed onto any third parties that are not connected to Taste of London
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost, incomplete or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control
16. All lost, damaged or incomplete tickets will be deemed invalid. Proof of entry shall not be proof of delivery or receipt
17. Only entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions will be acceptable
18. By entering, all entrants agree to be bound to all the Terms & Conditions. Any breach of conditions by an entrant will void their entry
Closing Date : 10th June 2012
Sorry, this competition is now closed
Please visit our competitions page for more great giveaways!