Prize courtesy of Chapman Poole.
Football and brewing just became a dream team; Sadler’s Peaky Blinder Craft Lager, the football fans beer of choice, is offering two lucky winners the opportunity to master the art of brewing this Christmas in celebration of its new 330ml cans.
Expertly produced by Sadler’s Brewing Co., a sixth-generation family-run business, the lager pays homage to Sadler’s links to the original gang members featured on every can through its brewing and licensee legacy in Birmingham.
Enter this competition if you’re all about quality craft, or are looking to gift a little taste of some of the country’s best beer this Christmas. The chosen few will enjoy a day jam-packed with everything you need to know about brewing; you’ll meet the brewer, mash, taste and pitch the beer, all while getting to grips with the entire brewing process first hand. What’s more, you’ll get a six pack to take home to watch the match, or gift to someone special.
What more could you want?
To enter, simply answer the question below and fill in the form.
Since when have the Sadler family been brewing?
The competition will close on 19th December 2019.
Instagram - @sadlersbrewco
Terms and conditions1. Entrants to this competition are bound by these terms and conditions. 2. The promotion is open to UK residents only
3. Winners must be over the age of 25 and proof of age may be required.
4. The winners will be chosen at random by the Promoter from all valid entries received.
5. No cash equivalent or alternative prize will be given. The prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
6. Entries received after 11pm on 19th December 2019 will not be considered.
7. Tickets for the brewing experience must be redeemed before 1 April 2020. All experiences take place on Fridays only.
8. The experience will begin at 9am at Sadler’s brewery at 2, Conyers Trading Estate, Station Drive, Stourbridge DY9 8ER. The experience will end at 4.30pm. The prize package excludes travel and accommodation.
9. The winners’ names may be posted on Sadler’s social media pages and website. The names and counties of the winners will be available on request for a period of 3 months after the promotion has closed by contacting the Promoter.
10. Winners must bring old clothes suitable for being covered in a few hops and a good pair of wellington boots or old trainers.
11. In the event of any dispute regarding the promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
12. The following persons are not eligible to enter the promotion: (i) employees of any business involved or associated with the promotion (including the Promoter and its associated companies, any appointed agency and any other agent or representative); and (ii) any such person’s family or household members.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the promotion or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions, and reserves their right to instigate criminal or civil proceedings accordingly. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove and disqualify any entry that does not adhere to these terms and conditions.
14. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, late, incomplete, incorrect, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected or not received for whatever reason, which will be disqualified. Neither the Promoter nor any appointed agent will accept responsibility for any technical, network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind or any unauthorised intervention in any part of the entry process or the processing of entries.
15. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with any social media platform.
16. The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to avoid causing undue disappointment to consumers but reserves the right to amend or withdraw this promotion where necessary if circumstances arise that are beyond its control.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the promotion or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions, and reserves their right to instigate criminal or civil proceedings accordingly. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove and disqualify any entry that does not adhere to these terms and conditions.
18. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
19. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the parties hereby agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. The Promoter is Windsor Castle Brewery Ltd, Conyers Trading Estate, Station Drive, Stourbridge, DY9 8ER.