Is that same old routine getting you down again? Swap your dreary morning commute for an invigorating hike across the Scottish highlands. Go wild and cycle through the forests of the Lake District or perfect your technique catching freshwater fish along the extensive coastlines of the UK. Whatever adventure takes your fancy, now you can discover a variety of adrenalin experiences across Britain’s hotspots, thanks to Danio.
Danio, the high protein yogurt of substance, is partnering with MaleXtra to offer one lucky reader the chance to win £500 worth of UK hotel vouchers, so you can enjoy an action packed escape.
Danio is a super thick, super tasty strained yogurt, which is high in protein and low in fat, making it the perfect post-workout snack. Each pot is packed with at least 12g of protein, which is key to your body’s maintenance and muscle growth. Danio is a natural yogurt layered over delicious hand-picked fruit compote on the bottom.
The secret behind Danio’s spoon-bendingly thick texture is that it is produced by a straining process which uses over twice the milk of standard yogurts, and which makes it packed with protein. It’s this method of making, the high protein content and the super thickness that makes Danio different to standard yogurts on the market. It’s a real Yogurt of Substance!
Danio is available in six mouth-watering flavours: strawberry, passion fruit, cherry, peach, blueberry and raspberry.
It comes in a generously sized single serve pot, with both 0% fat and low fat varieties available, and contains no artificial flavours or preservatives. The 0% fat pots contain around 125kcal and, different to many fat free yogurts, contain no artificial sweeteners.
To enter, simply answer the question below:
Which of these foods are high in protein?
None of the above
Terms and Conditions
- Promotion open to residents of the United Kingdom over the age of 18, excluding employees and their families of Danone Ltd, their associated companies, their agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the term and conditions. Illegible, incomplete or corrupt entries will be invalid.
- No purchase necessary. Only one entry per person allowed. No bulk or third party entries allowed.
- Promotion starts October 7 2013 and closing date for receipt of all entries November 4 2013.
- To enter, answer the question and fill in the relevant information
- There will be one winner. The winner will win £500 worth of hotel vouchers. Voucher terms and conditions apply. For further details please visit www.HotelVoucherShop.com. Voucher will expire 30.09.2014.
- The draw will take place within 7 days of the competition closing date. There will be one winner drawn at random under independent supervision from the list of correct answers. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner by email (at the address provided at the time of entry) within 28 days of the draw to notify them of their prize and to give them full details of how to redeem it. If, following such reasonable efforts by the Promoter, a winning entrant cannot be contacted or does not respond to the Promoter's notification or is not in a position to accept the prize (for whatever reason), then the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw that entrant's prize entitlement and to select an alternative winning entrant to receive that prize. The Promoter may repeat the process as many times as is necessary until it has successfully selected and notified the requisite number of winning entrants.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries which are lost or not received or delivered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this promotion in wholly exceptional circumstances outside its control.
- There is no cash alternative in whole or in part to the prize. Prize is non-transferable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize, of equal or greater value, should the advertised prize become unavailable for reasons beyond their control.
- Except in cases of personal injury or death resulting from its negligence, the Promoter does not accept liability for any losses or claims whatsoever arising out of the prize[s].
- The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Closing Date : 4th November 2013
Sorry, this competition is now closed
Please visit our competitions page for more great giveaways!