The pilots actually put on their oxygen and the other stewards were sick
Actress Julianne Hough and her presenter boyfriend Ryan Seacrest were caught up in a flight scare on Thursday (14Feb13) after fumes broke out in the cockpit of their plane.
The stars were flying from Los Angeles to London on a British Airways jet when the captains became worried about a smell onboard and decided to make an emergency landing.
According to Britain's Sunday Express newspaper, all 266 passengers on board had to wear oxygen masks as the pilots of the Boeing 747 redirected the plane to Las Vegas.
One passenger tells the publication, "The pilots actually put on their oxygen and the other stewards were sick".
Neither Hough or Seacrest have commented on the Valentine's Day incident, while a spokesperson for British Airways has confirmed the aircraft has been taken out of service to investigate a possible engine fault.