Cooking Time: Takes 25 minutes to make
• 220g plain flour
• 300ml milk
• 30g soft butter
• 2 large eggs, beaten
• 2 bananas, sliced
From the larder
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1 tbsp baking powder
• 2 tsp white sugar
• Runny honey
Suitable for Vegetarians
1. Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl and make a well in the centre.
2. Pop the eggs and milk into the middle of the well and combine. Beat together until you get a smooth batter.
3. Heat butter in a pan on a medium-hot heat and ladle in the batter.
4. Cook on one side until bubbles start to appear for a minute or two then flip to brown the other side, again for a minute or so.
5. Layer with slices of banana and top with crispy bacon, honey and blueberry compote for a scrumptious sweet/savoury
Tip: Make a quick berry compote by heating a handful of berries with 1 tsp of water and 2 tsp of sugar until the berries have
popped and the mix becomes juicy
Awesome American Pancakes
Make these delicious American Pancakes this Pancake Day