Deliciously simple nibbles to serve at any gathering.
Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 12 mins
- 500g pack ready-made puff pastry
- 125g Applewood Cheese, grated
- 100g mild piquanté (or roasted) peppers from a jar, drained and roughly chopped
- Flour for rolling
- Pre-heat the oven to 200oC, 180oC fan, gas mark 6.
- Roll the pastry out into a large rectangle on a lightly floured surface.
- Scatter over the grated Applewood and the chopped peppers.
- Roll up one edge of the pastry into the centre, then repeat with the opposite edge so they meet in the middle.
- Cut into 20 even slices and place on a greased or lined baking tray.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden.
Recipe courtesy of Applewood.
tagged in Recipe