Stir up a great supper with tender chicken, ginger, garlic, noodles and vegetables.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- 333g pack fresh British chicken breast fillets, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 teaspoons easy ginger
- 2 teaspoons easy garlic
- 4 fine egg noodles nests
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 175g pack babycorn & mange tout
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and finely sliced
- ½ bunch spring onions, washed and finely sliced
- 175ml pouch Chinese stir-fry sauce
- Heat the olive oil in a wok, add the chicken and fry briskly until browned all over. Add the ginger and garlic and stir-fry for another 3-4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles to pack instructions; drain, run under cold water, then toss in the sesame oil.
- Add the babycorn and mange tout, red pepper and half the spring onions to the wok. Stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the noodles and sauce and toss together. Cook for 2 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and no pink colour remains. Garnish with the remaining spring onions.
Cook's tip: Remember it is important to wash your hands after handling raw meat.
Recipe courtesy of Sainsbury's.
tagged in Recipe