Cooking time: 50mins
Serves: 4 people
- 400g (14oz) Gammon steak, cut into thin strips
- 6 Eating apples, cored and cut into wedges
- 600g (21oz) New potatoes, cut into small cubes
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, Gas Mark 6.
- Add a couple of knobs of butter to a large roasting tray with the cubes of potato.
- Place in the oven for 25-30 minutes, then remove the tray from the oven and stir in the apple and strips of gammon.
- Return to the oven for 10-15 minutes more, until the potatoes and apples are soft and golden, and the gammon is lightly browned and cooked through.
Divide between plates and serve with fried eggs, some salad or seasonal greens and some nice crusty bread.
Recipe courtesy of Karen Burns-Booth and Love Pork - for more recipes check out the Love Pork website https://www.lovepork.co.uk/recipes/
tagged in Recipe