The Schär Shortcrust Pastry is easy to use and saves time!
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 10-12 minutes
- 1 x 200g Schär Shortcrust Pastry, defrosted. Available from Sainsbury's, Waitrose and Ocado. RRP £2.29
- Sweet gluten-free mincemeat
- Milk, for brushing
- Caster sugar, for sprinkling
- Dust the work surface with gluten-free flour and knead the defrosted pastry for 1-2 minutes until pliable.
- Roll out pastry on a surface dusted with gluten-free flour. (The thickness of your pastry will determine how many pies you make)
- Cut out mince pie bases with a large fluted star cutter and stars using all the pastry, place the larger rounds as bases in the bun tin
- Place 1tsp mincemeat into each pastry case and top with a star of pastry in the centre of each little pie
- Brush star with milk and sprinkle with caster sugar
- Place in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes
- Serve as required
Recipe courtesy of Schär
tagged in Recipe