Cooking time: 35 minutes
- 1 courgette
- 250g yellow oyster mushrooms
- 1 aubergine
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 150g goats cheese
- 1tsp honey
- ½ bunch fresh parsley
- Pinch of paprika
- Salt and pepper
- 1 packet ready-made filo pastry
- 1 egg yolk
- Wash the vegetables and cut into small pieces.
- Heat the olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Sauté the vegetables for 10 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from heat and add parsley, paprika, and salt and pepper to taste. Leave to cool.
- Meanwhile, unroll the filo pastry. Cut the pastry into long strips, and cover with plastic film and a damp kitchen towel to prevent them from drying out.
- Combine the vegetables, crumbled goat's cheese, and honey. Scoop a heaped tablespoon of the vegetable mixture on the edge of the first band of pastry, leaving a 1 inch border. Fold the pastry over diagonally to make a triangle shape. Keep folding until you reach the end of the strip.
- Brush the outside of the samosas with egg yolk to seal the edges and brown the outside. Fry in a large non-stick pan for around 2 minutes on each side.
Recipe courtesy of the new Go Grow Mushroom range from Prêt à Pousser.
tagged in Recipe