Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 240g risotto rice
- 350g pink oyster mushrooms
- 1 large onion
- 20ml dry white wine
- 1L chicken or vegetable stock
- 50g Parmesan cheese
- Olive oil
- 4tbsp double cream
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil over low heat. Add the rice and cook until translucent. Gradually add the stock and wine, one ladle at a time, allowing the rice to slowly absorb all liquid. Add salt and pepper to taste, and keep warm. Risotto should still be a little soft and sticky.
- Meanwhile, chop the onion and caramelise with a little olive oil. Add the mushrooms and sauté for 10 minutes.
- Combine the risotto and the vegetables, and add the cream and parmesan.
Recipe courtesy of the new Go Grow Mushroom range from Prêt à Pousser.
tagged in Recipe