A classic salad with a refreshing Asian twist
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and stoned
- 2 ripe mangos, peeled and stoned
- 400 g large cooked and peeled king prawns
- 6 tablespoons Newman's Own Chilli and Lime Dressing
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped coriander
- 1 x 170 g bag mixed spinach, watercress and rocket leaves
- Cut the avocado into slices and chop the mango. Place in a bowl with the prawns and coriander.
- Gently stir in 4 tablespoons of the dressing and the soy sauce
- Divide the salad leaves between 4 plates, then top each with the avocado and prawn mixture. Drizzle over the remaining dressing and serve immediately.
Chinese New Year takes place on 9th February. Recipe courtesy of Newman's Own.
tagged in Recipe