This delicious offering works perfectly for breakfast or brunch on a lazy weekend with that special someone.
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 2 large or 4 small slices sourdough bread
- 1 small ripe avocado, diced
- 100g smoked salmon, chopped
- 80g ricotta
- Zest and juice ½ lemon, plus 4 wedges
- 2tbsp dill, roughly chopped
- Spray oil
- 200g Tenderstem®
- 2 large vines cherry tomatoes (about 100g each)
- Heat a large griddle pan over a high heat. Add bread and toast on each side. Set aside.
- Mix together avocado, salmon, ricotta, lemon zest, lemon juice and dill in a bowl. Spread onto the toasted sourdough.
- Spray Tenderstem®, tomatoes and lemon with oil. Add to the griddle and cook for 3-4 mins, turning once until Tenderstem is lightly charred but still crisp.
- Place Tenderstem onto the toast and serve with tomatoes and lemon wedge on the side.
Recipe courtesy of Tenderstem®. Breakfast Week runs from 24th - 30th January.
tagged in Recipe