'Fortnite' season three has been delayed yet again.
The online battle royale game has announced the third delay to its launch of season three, after it was originally supposed to launch season 3 on April 30 before developers at Epic Games said they were pushing it back by over a month to June 4.
Last month, Epic moved the launch date back a second time to June 11, and on Thursday (04.06.20), another delay was revealed, making the new launch date one week later on June 17.
According to a statement from Epic Games, the current delay is due to "recent events", including the death of George Floyd and the subsequent protests across America in support of the Black Lives Matter movement.
Their message read: "[These events] are a heavy reminder of ongoing injustices in society, from the denial of basic human rights to the impact of racism both overt and subtle against people of colour."
Meanwhile, Epic's previous delay was said to give the developers more time to "get everything ready" for the launch.
In a statement, they said: "In an effort to get everything ready for Chapter 2 - Season 3, we're extending Season 2 by one week. The new launch day of Season 3 will be Thursday, June 11."
But to keep everyone's spirits high before the new launch, Epic have also announced a special one-off live event called 'The Device', which will start at 2pm ET (7pm GMT) on June 6.
They added: "Also make sure to check out a one-time-only live event called The Device, now scheduled for Saturday, June 6 at 2 PM ET (please show up 30 minutes early to help secure your spot, space is limited!)."