Stuck for gift ideas for friends and family this year? Take inspiration from hundreds of years of history this year with some great gift ideas from English Heritage.
A gift doesn’t have to be just for Christmas - why not treat someone special this festive season to the gift that lasts all year? English Heritage’s Gift of Membership is the perfect treat for a loved one, providing easy access to hundreds of amazing days out and places to visit.
Membership entitles you to free entry at over 400 castles, stately homes, ruins and much more, plus free or discounted admission to hundreds of events.
With spectacular Stonehenge, atmospheric Audley End House and charismatic castles such as Tintagel, Dover and Carlisle included, you’ll be spoilt for choice for where to visit.
- Free entry for one member and up to 6 children (under 19) within the family group
- Free or discounted entry to hundreds of events including exclusive members' events
- Free or discounted entry to hundreds of other attractions in England, Wales, Scotland and the Isle of Man
- A free handbook worth £10.95 listing all of our properties and associated attractions
- Exclusive members' magazine packed with features, news and upcoming events
- Exclusive offers on a variety of products from wine to west end theatre tickets
The Gift of Membership is available from just £35 and comes as a beautifully packaged voucher and booklet, ready for your recipient to redeem when they choose. Order from www.english-heritage.org.uk or contact the customer services enquiries line on 0870 333 0601.