Well guys how do you think you would fare in the dating game.
Single men in the UK looking for advice on how to impress would do well to read the below survey from mens grooming company Men-U. It is worth reading and may put put an end to the mystery, men's grooming brand men-ü have ran a comprehensive survey of over 2,000 women on exactly what it is they are and AREN'T looking for in a man.
Please see below for all the dos and do NOTS according to the nation's women.
- Shave – More than 6 in 10 women said they prefer a clean shave so lose that face fuzz!
- Smell good – Scent was voted the most important factor by 4 in 10 UK women, so reach for that aftershave.
- Be funny and be nice! – 77% of women said humour and personality are the most attractive traits they look for in a man
- Take pride in your appearance – Sounds like an obvious one but 93% of women said they wouldn’t go on a second date if a man didn’t…
- Take care of your teeth – Over 50% of women say they are seduced by nice teeth and a good smile
- Hit the gym – That’s right, you don’t even have to work out! Only 16% of women said a good physique was a priority
- Worry about intellect – In fact, you don’t even have to be smart! Intelligence was listed by just 37% of women, revealing that a good smell is more important than brains…
- Be chivalrous – It seems some traditional desires have changed, only 1 in 5 women look for a chivalrous man
- Aspire to be Becks – He is a style icon for many men throughout the world, however the long hair, beard and tattoos appear not to be doing the trick for the UK’s women with just 9% of the vote. Instead George Clooney was the most popular, dominating with over a third of the votes cast.
So there you have it. When trying to woo the nation’s women – good smelling men, with nice teeth and personality – with a clean shave and a passing resemblance to George Clooney will likely come out on top!
tagged in Dating Tips