Skyfall has returned to the top of the UK box office - preventing Breaking Dawn Part 2 from making it three weeks at #1.
The latest Bond movie took a further £2.2 million over the weekend and is now the biggest grossing movie in the UK of all time, taking over that mantle from Avatar.
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 slipped just a single place to number two after a fortnight in the top spot.
Animation movie Rise of the Guardians was the highest new entry on the chart this week as it opened at number three.
It is the latest movie from Dreamworks and boasts a voice cast list that includes Alec Baldwin, Hugh Jackman, Chris Pine and Jude Law.
Nativity 2: Danger in the Manger and Silver Linings Playbook both dropped a single place to four and five.
Great Expectations was new in at six as Mike Newell presented his adaptation of the popular Charles Dickens novel.
Talaash was the third and final new entry at seven while Argo was the only none mover on the chart this week as it stayed put at number eight.
End of Watch fell two places to nine while Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted dropped four spots to round off the top ten.
1. (2) Skyfall - £2,275,469
2. (1) The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 - £2,180,909
3. (-) Rise of the Guardians - £1,968,984
4. (3) Nativity 2: Danger in the Manger! - £1,204,066
5. (4) Silver Linings Playbook - £749,055
6. (-) Great Expectations - £544,636
7. (-) Talaash - £389,522
8. (8) Argo - £338,545
9. (7) End of Watch - £306,005
10. (6) Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted - £263,163