The Dark Knight Rises has remained at the top of the UK box office for a second consecutive week.
The movie marks the final Batman movie from director Christopher Nolan and the film took a further £7.2 million to comfortably hold off animation movie The Lorax.
The Lorax was the highest new entry inside the top ten this week as it opened at number two.
The movie, which sees Zac Efron, Danny Devito and Taylor Swift lend their voices, took the #1 spot when it opened in the U.S. earlier this year but was unable to repeat the feat here in the UK.
Ice Age 4: Continental Drift fell just a single place this week as it was down from two to three while The Amazing Spider Man was also down one at three.
The top five was rounded off by comedy Magic Mike as it too dropped just a single place from last week's number four.
The Five Year Engagement fell out of the top five as it was down at six while Searching For Sugar Man was the second new entry at number seven.
The Pirates! In an Adventure with Scientists was up a whopping sixteen places this week as it jumped from twenty four back into the top ten at number eight.
Carry on Jatta was the third and final new entry inside the top ten this week while Men In Black 3 was the biggest faller as it dropped two place from eight to ten.
1. (1) The Dark Knight Rises - £7,275,558
2. (-) The Lorax - £1,853,294
3. (2) Ice Age 4: Continental Drift - £1,544,322
4. (3) The Amazing Spider-Man - £686,952
5. (4) Magic Mike - £536,749
6. (5) The Five Year Engagement - £75,134
7. (-) Searching for Sugar Man - £68,857
8. (24) The Pirates! In an Adventure with Scientists - £44,389
9. (-) Carry on Jatta - £36,760
10. (8) Men in Black 3 - £34,497