The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 has remained at the top of the U.S. box office for a second week.
The movie took a further $43 million in the U.S and the film has now taken in excess of $577 million worldwide.
But it faced tough competition this week from Skyfall, which remained in second but was only $7 million behind.
Skyfall took $36 million this week and it has taken over $790 million at the global box office so far.
There was also no move for Lincoln at three as the Oscar hype around the Steven Spielberg movie continues to grow.
Rise of the Guardians was the highest new entry at number four as it took $24 million in its opening weekend.
Life of Pi was just behind on $22 million as the Ang Lee directed movie rounded off the top five.
Wreck It Ralph dropped two places to six while Red Dawn remake was the third and final new entry inside the top ten at number seven.
Flight was down three places to eight this week but Silver Linings Playbook jumped eight places from seventeen back into the top ten at nine.
Argo was this week's biggest faller as it dropped four places to round off the top ten.
1. (1) Twilight: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 - $43 million
2. (2) Skyfall - $36 million
3. (3) Lincoln - $25 million
4. (-) Rise of the Guardians - $24 million
5. (-) Life of Pi - $22 million
6. (4) Wreck-It Ralph - $16.7 million
7. (-) Red Dawn - $14.6 million
8. (5) Flight - $8.6 million
9. (17) Silver Linings Playbook - $4.6 million
10. (6) Argo - $3.8 million