The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 has made it three weeks at the #1 movie at the U.S. box office.
The final instalment of the popular franchise took a further $17.4 million this week - narrowly holding off the challenge from Skyfall.
The movie has now taken in excess of $702 million worldwide and is aiming to be the first Twilight film to break the $1 billion barrier.
There was no move for Skyfall at two as it too $17 million in another very successful weekend for the Bond movie.
Skyfall is the most successful Bond movie of all time and has just broken the $800 million barrier.
In fact there was no movement at all in the rest of the top six as Lincoln, Rise of the Guardians, Life of Pi and Wreck It Ralph all stayed put.
Killing Them Softly, Brad Pitt's latest movie, was the highest new entry inside the top ten this week as it opened at number seven.
Red Dawn and Flight both fell just a single place to eight and nine with The Collection was a new entry at ten.
1. (1) The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 - $17.41 million
2. (2) Skyfall - $17 million
3. (3) Lincoln - $13.509 million
4. (4) Rise of the Guardians - $13.5 million
5. (5) Life of Pi - $12 million
6. (6) Wreck-It Ralph - $7.02 million
7. (-) Killing Them Softly - $7 million
8. (7) Red Dawn - $6.55 million
9. (8) Flight - $4.54 million
10. (-) The Collection - $3.409 million