Everton will be able to call upon both Tom Davies and Cuco Martina for the trip to Crystal Palace after they were cleared for action.

Duo cleared for Palace trip

Duo cleared for Palace trip

Davies has recovered from the minor injury that led to his withdrawal from the England Under-21 squad last week, while Martina is ready to be involved again after suffering concussion and neck pain during the 3-0 Europa League loss in Lyon on November 2.

Caretaker boss David Unsworth has said Morgan Schneiderlin and Kevin Mirallas, who were both left out of the matchday 18 for Everton's last fixture, the 3-2 league win over Watford, are available for selection this time around.

Meanwhile, Unsworth offered an update on some of the long-term absentees at Goodison Park, revealing that Yannick Bolasie is back in training nearly a year after he suffered a serious knee injury.

"Yannick has started training. He's had a couple sessions with our Under-23s group, which is great," said Unsworth. "We've introduced the ball with him now with players around him so that's great."

The Everton caretaker boss also revealed that Seamus Coleman and Ross Barkley are making steady progress in their recoveries.

Provisional squad: Pickford, Robles, Williams, Keane, Jagielka, Holgate, Baines, Martina, Kenny, Baningime, Besic, Davies, Gueye, Schneiderlin, Mirallas, Lennon, Lookman, Vlasic, Sigurdsson, Klaassen, Rooney, Calvert-Lewin, Sandro, Niasse.