Wales international Leigh Halfpenny says he has shelved future talks with Toulon in order to focus on his rugby.
Halfpenny has endured an injury-ravaged time over the past year with a serious knee problem forcing him to miss the entire 2015 World Cup campaign in England.
The 27-year-old, who joined the French side in 2014 from Cardiff Blues, made his return in the Top 14 semi-finals last June and he has also been a key part of his club's opening eight games this season.
His contract at the Cote d'Azur is due to expire next summer and there are rumours claiming a return to Wales could be on the cards, with the capital the most likely destination.
Halfpenny, who is hoping to be part of the British and Irish Lions squad, admits thoughts of a new contract are not on his mind right now and enjoying his rugby is the main focus.
"Since the injury last year, I have just wanted to completely focus on my rugby and not really think about my future at this point in time," he said. "Obviously, I realise that there will be a time when I have to start thinking about that decision, and I am sure that will start in the next couple of months.
"But, right now, I can honestly say I haven't thought about what my decision is going to be for next season."
Halfpenny, who has scored over 500 points for his country, is set to feature in Saturday's European champions clash against defending champions Saracens at Stade Mayol.