Holiday celebrity style this year at one of these favourite famous hang-outs all over the world.
1. Mexico - Jennifer Aniston and Justin TherouxFriend’s star Jennifer Aniston and her fiancé rang in the New Year with a touch of luxury, on holiday in Mexico. Very popular with Brits looking to get away somewhere exotic with plenty to do, Cancun is the perfect paradise resort, full of five-star luxury hotels. Living the Hollywood lifestyle doesn’t have to cost the earth - many hotels here offer great value all-inclusive packages.
Thomas Cook Holidays with Style - 7 nights in Mexico from £1,341 per person.Staying at the 5-star Hard Rock Cancun on all-inclusive, flying from London Gatwick on 17 February 2013. **saving of £296 per booking if booked by 31 January 2013** To book, visit www.thomascook.com.
2. New York - Harry Styles and Taylor SwiftOne Direction’s Harry Styles and country pop princess Taylor Swift have been all over the place recently, with their new relationship currently under the spotlight. Harry has shown Taylor the delights of the Lake District pre-Christmas, and the couple celebrated New Year’s watching the ball drop in New York City. You too can enjoy the fashion and shopping districts, the great food and a stroll through central park this year with Thomas Cook.
Cresta - 4 nights in New York from £585 per person. Staying at the 3-star Wellington Hotel in New York on room only, flying with United Airlines from London Heathrow on 30 January 2013.To book, visit www.crestaholidays.co.uk.
3. Tenerife - Paula HamiltonBefore she got locked into the Celebrity Big Brother house, model Paula Hamilton treated herself to a pre-BB break on the sunny canary island of Tenerife. Perfect for some Winter Sun, this stunning volcanic island has plenty to offer, and a visit in the winter months is perfect to avoid the summer crowds.
Airtours - 7 nights in Tenerife from £567 per person.Staying at the 4-star La Siesta in Playa Amercias on half board, flying from Manchester on 1 February 2013. To book, visit www.airtours.co.uk.
4. Miami - Alexandra BurkeX-Factor winner Alexandra Burke is currently spending some well-earned time away from her hectic schedule, in star-studded Miami, Florida.
Popular with the rich and famous, Miami combines a diverse culture, exclusive boutiques and exciting nightlife with a near perfect year-round climate. Chic and sophisticated, celebrities can’t stay away from the glitz and glamour of America’s most southern city.
Signature from Thomas Cook – 7 nights in Miami from £1,149 per person. Staying at the 3-star Fashionhaus Hotel At South Beach in Miami Beach on room only, flying with Virgin Atlantic from London Heathrow on 10 February 2013. To book, visit www.thomascooksignature.com.
5. Barbados - Simon CowellBasking in his post X-factor success, Mr Cowell took some time out on his favorite Caribbean Island, Barbados. A reputation for attracting the rich and famous, it’s easy to see Barbados’ attraction, clear waters and white sands as the image of paradise.
Signature from Thomas Cook - 7 nights in Barbados from £1,169 per person. Staying at the 4 star Amarylis Beach Resort in Barbados on room only, flying with Virgin Atlantic from London Gatwick on 10 February 2013. To book, visit www.thomascooksignature.com.
6. Dubai - Michelle Keegan, Mark Wright and Rita OraMark hosted a New Year’s Party at the Atlantis The Palm Hotel in Dubai with Coronation Street star Michelle in toe. Meanwhile, British popstar Rita Ora shared numerous snaps of her and friends living it up in the sunny UAE, including taking boat trips and lounging on the beautiful beach. Blessed with year round sunshine Dubai is the perfect place to grab some much needed Vitamin D during the winter months.
Signature from Thomas Cook – 4 nights in Dubai from £1,240 per person. Staying at the 5-star Atlantis, The Palm in Dubai on bed and breakfast, flying with Virgin Atlantic from London Heathrow on 10 February 2013. To book, visit www.thomascooksignature.com
Cresta – 4 nights in Dubai from £664 per person. Staying at the 4-star Towers Rotana Hotel in Dubai on bed and breakfast, flying with Virgin Atlantic from London Heathrow on 30 January 2013. To book, visit www.crestaholidays.co.uk.
tagged in Alexandra Burke Jennifer Aniston Taylor Swift Michelle Keegan Travel Dubai Simon Cowell Justin Theroux New York Mark Wright Mexico Holidays travel tips travel trends Rita Ora Harry Styles Travel Advice Paula Hamilton