A group shot of the Coronation Street cast has today (September 23) been released with just hours to go until the soap goes live on ITV as part of the channel's 60th anniversary celebrations.
Showing the cast members involved in the live episode posing on the street's iconic cobbles, they're photographed with a clapper board which reads 'Coronation Street Live 2015'.
Having two weeks of rehearsals before their final dress run tonight, things go live from 7.30pm on ITV. But what's it taken to bring the live episode to our screens? Find out...
- Number of full run-throughs before going live - 4
- Rehearsal days - 12
- Number of technical crew members - 260
- Number of production office staff - 180
- Number of cast members - 47
- Number of background artistes - 85
- Number of weeks to learn the script before rehearsal - 2
- Miles of cabling - 15
- Hidden behind-the-scenes cameras - 10
- Scheduled crew hours - 112
- Number of camera shots in the live episode - close to 600
tagged in Coronation Street