WWE have today announced that both WWE icon Ric Flair and Kane will be joining the WWE Live European Tour scheduled for this November, with the Hall of Famer Flair becoming Special General Manager for the events based in the UK and Ireland.
Covering 18 cities in five countries including the UK, Spain, Germany, Ireland and Italy from November 4, the dates run through until November 14.
The pair will be joined by WWE SuperStars including Cesaro, Big Show, Sheamus, Ryback, Kevin Owens, Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, Bray Wyatt and WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins.
Tickets are limited and available now, with dates in the UK and Ireland as follows:
- Weds Nov 4 - 3Arena, Dublin
- Thurs Nov 5 - Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff
- Thurs Nov 5 - SSE Hydro, Glasgow
- Fri Nov 6 - O2 Arena, London
- Sat Nov 7 - First Direct Arena, Leeds
- Sun Nov 8 - Genting Arena, Birmingham
- Sun Nov 8 - Echo Arena, Liverpool
- Mon Nov 9 - Monday Night Raw - Manchester Arena, Manchester
- Tues Nov 10 - SmackDown! - Manchester Arena, Manchester
- Tues Nov 10 - SSE Arena, Belfast
- Weds Nov 11 - Brighton Centre, Brighton
- Thurs Nov 12 - Newcastle Metro Radio Arena, Newcastle
- Fri Nov 13 - Capital FM Arena, Nottingham
- Sat Nov 14 - Arena @ Butlins, Minehead
tagged in WWE