Serves: 1 - 2
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
1 box Fry's Chicken-Style Strips
1 Pizza base
2 sprig Shallot (spring onion), finely chopped
½ tsp. Rosemary
6 Button mushrooms, sliced
Sweet chilli sauce to taste
½ Onion, sliced
½ Tomato, finely chopped
¼ cup vegan cheddar cheese, grated
¼ cup vegan mozzarella cheese, grated
Pepper to taste
Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a thick based frying pan and fry strips until partially cooked.
- Drain, cool and cut strips into halves.
- Place strips in a small bowl and add shallot, rosemary, mushrooms, sweet chili sauce, and tomato.
- Stir in the ingredients.
- Place mixture on pizza base, sprinkle cheese on pizza and top with onion.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- Place pizza in an oven and bake at 180°C for 20 minutes or until pizza is ready (personal preference).
Fry's Chicken-Style Strips are available from Morrisons, Holland & Barrett, Nisa, Booths, independent health stores and online at Ocado and Goodness Direct. Plus lookout for Fry's new gourmet "Nature's Plant Protein" range of plant-based protein foods. Visit frysvegetarian.co.uk for more information.